Saturday, September 3, 2011

Moments Captured

Reason and I on Friday evening after a great groundwork/lunging session.  This photo kind of sums up the positive and great time we've been having.  A growing understanding and also the growth of trust.

Reason has never been so loving, as the moments like these seen in the photo.  I know he's telling me, "kid, you're on the right path." or simply, "thanks."

Even though I feel as though Reason is my little boy who is under my wing, I know I'm also under his.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

Listening has been the biggest gift Bar has given me. Not him listening to me, no. Me learning to listen to him.

Keep at it, Keri! He is lovely!

September 3, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest shot..(wow your hair!)
Yes...I think that you summed it up nicely- He is yours and you are his!
Happy days and love to you~
KK

September 4, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home